Research in Action provides a complete market research service, leveraging our expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research. From our network of preferred partners, we source additional skills from different fields – such as psychologists or psychiatrists - when necessary to add value to our services.
Our range of offerings include:
- Consulting on new and existing research projects
- Project design and co-ordination
- Analysing research results
- Strategic recommendations
- Workshop research results with clients
- Translations into the local vernacular languages
Research in Action offers the following quantitative research services, either as part of an integrated project or as stand-alone services:
- Fieldwork (Face-to-Face, CATI, PAPI, CAPI, Online)
- Data analysis
- Sample and Questionnaire design
Research in Action leverages its expertise in the field to deliver the following qualitative research techniques and activities:
- Group discussions
- In-depth interviews
- Mystery shopping
- Gang surveys
- Co-ordination of all aspects of group discussions
Focus Groups and Depth interviews are excellent methods to:
- Test new product concepts
- Understand how people use products and services and what it means to them.
- Explore customers’ problems or complaints with a product or service.
- Probe attitudes and their underlying bases.
Danie Malan, Managing Director of Research in Action, is one of the most sought after moderators in South Africa. He has natural in-born and intuitive talents which he combines with years’ experience and personal skills to make sure he get to the core to find answers to clients questions.